Royal School of Machine Construction Building, Szczecin
The building on 37 Sikorskiego Street was built in eclectic forms referring to Romanism and very thinly built into the late Gothic. However, historical forms were imagined and interpreted very freely. The architectural influence of Art Nouveau can be seen as an architectural decoration. In the articulation of the facade by the street, the structure of the building in the form of pillars (piles) and stern deposits (sectional arcs) is quite unusual for representative buildings, which were then built in late typical forms. Probably the technical schools here are referred to in this way. Also in the architectural detail are motifs that refer to the function of the building.
According to Dr. hab. R. Makała buildings were designed by Wilhelm Meyer. Unfortunately, it was not possible to determine the exact source from which the author received the above information. According to the building inspection files, the designer may be Max Wolfgang Grube. Max Wolfgang Grube was born in 1854 in Lübeck. He was an experienced architect in the early 19th and 20th centuries. 
The building was home to the Royal School of Machine Construction in the early 1900s. It is currently hosting the West Pomeranian University of Technology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering.